Monday 19 November 2012

Love?

ain't that picture got a point there? hm. Love is wonderful. but if you don't find the right person to love, it won't be as wonderful as you thought. I know cause i've been in this kind of situation. well kinda. I fell in love once was i really in love? well i wasn't too sure of myself too. things were first complicated then it went SO DAMN GOOD then it went back to complicated, again. well okay, let's just say that i felt stupid cause i fell for him. Why? it's cause for a moment there he made me felt like i was his everything. and after that, he left like absolutely nothing happened and yeah that made me looked stupid & felt stupid. why did he did that? i never knew. and i don't wanna know. so yeah i'm here to say that i've moved on? well i'm not so sure bout that too actually. It's been like more than a year since this happened and i'm still stuck with this. why? i've always wondered why is it so hard for me to let go of this shit. yea my love life sucks i know. but hey who cares i'm 15 and i should be studying now not worrying bout all these lovey dovey stuffs. and i should just sit back, and enjoy my high school life. i'm not gonna let one insy bitsy problem to ruin my high school life. HELL NO PLEASE. haha. To all youngsters that's taking their lovey dovey life too seriously, i'd like to remind you that you'll have a long journey to go. you won't know who you'll bump into. so just relax. fuck love okay. hahaha see there i go acting like i'm a psychiatrist or something. well that's all for now, toodles! ~